panchal's Marriage Part-4

Hii…It’s been a long time still last post. So let me fresh up your memory a little bit about our action series. 
    10 dubious friends decided to go to Bharuch. During the transport they face many difficulties but survived through size zero and reach the destination on time. But as the fate had decided, they forgot most important thing for the day. As the story unfolds, they divided themselves to accomplish their mission. One group went direct to the predefined location and set their camp. The other group had to face several problems due to some deception they encountered. But in the end they had made it to the location with all mission accomplished. The reunion was interrupted by keyur who refused to give 2nd cup of ice-cream. Finally the troop decided to attack on the edible goods.         
(Hey I am just checking that I could write serious stuff or not but now I think I can.)
Finhas was quite disappointed from the last post. He told me that he told madan to some specific people. This includes some of our classmates


      He categorize the madans
Vishwa Desai : madan number one..
Pankil Bhatt : the original madan
Harshid Thakker: special type madan

Soni Hardik : ??? (for this contact or message finhas)

    So as per previous parts we have gathered together again and then gift and then went for dinner. A hilarious episode was just about to start at that point.
      First we had entered the common plot of the society just in the line of panchal’s home, decorated nicely. First come first. So first we settled for soup, hot ‘n’ sour. I never had tried to drink full cup of this soup as I voluntarily stopped eating  any Chinese food or beverages after 1962 war. Hardcore Indian you know!!!!

Everyone went to take a cupful of soup and so I thought as I am a social animal I had to follow the tradition. So I also took 3/4th cupful of soup. Then I returned to the group.
Vishwa said:”alas tu to Chinese soup pito nathi la… aje shu thayu?”
I replied:”tame badha pivo to pivu pade ne…aj sudhi kyarey aakhu nathi pidhu pan aje decide karyu che k aakhu patavi j daish…
Soham:”jordar sOOmil sOOmil.. ”

When I was drinking soup, some comments were flying like “ve ye saumil paheli bar hot ‘n’sour soup pi raha hai be …”, “ha be abhi pata chala pi ke behosh ho gaya and hospital le jana pade…”(aniket),”…are kuch bol nahi sakte chadh gayi toh…
   
  This was the moment from which the soup tragedy started, and the moment which made everyone say in all parties:”ve saumil ko hot n sour soup pilavo laa…apne ko maza aye… ”.
   Then I looked somewhere in the distance, something flashy that caught my eye. It was nothing. But Adi noticed me watching nowhere, he declared:” ab to pakka chad gayi… ”
   
  It was moment of joy so I acted like drunk for a few seconds. Then said to aniket: ”ve anti alcoholic association, AAO ko bulao be … Gujarat me ye sab nahi chalta… ” Some laughed at the point when I made the short form AAO, but after a second aniket pointed out that it’s AAA.

         As I and Soham had not taken the soup for the second time, we turned towards the dinner.
On the way to dinner soham told me:” …let’s first go and check what the things available are? ……. I always do that…….”
Me:”…..but tumhe sab check karne ki kya jarurat hai …. Vaise bhi sab kuch to khana hota hai…….. ”
Soham with smile:”…na ve avu nai laaaa….my dad always told me that don’t waste food….”
Me:”oohoooo….papa ka sab manta hai…” He gave his iconic blush.

           Then we reached at one of the buffet, there were some things available, didn’t remember all things. We had taken Custard and two kachoris each. Then we went towards other buffet and observed that Punjabi was available. Then we returned towards our crazy group with only Kachoris in our plate as we had completed our custard on way. They attacked on us for food. As we all know all things were available, still they were doing this. Finhas, Aniket, hashid had taken the Kachoris from our dishes, others were trying but they had not got anything except Scene…scene… 
Soham screamed:” ve saala ooo bhukhmaro che laa….”
Aniket: ”kya be soham size dekhke tuze khane ko bhi nahi diya…sirf kachori…haha…”
 Vivek: ”..ve saumil…soham ne to samjya but tane pan khavanu naa aapyu…”
Me: ”…jane de be…..ye soham ke chakker main muze bhi kuch nahi mila…”

  Then we all went to buffet to take the full dinner together.
In the queue, vivek:”…ve yaar ye keyur lukkhe ne sale GTU ke exam ke vaqt marriage rakha hai be….GTU ke koi maal bi na aye…”
     All agreed to him with sad sigh. Then we came back to our original place, at the center of the party plot.
   
  There was some mess created out of some hot n sour soups (discarded w/o completion) on the ground just behind Soham.
So vivek commented that:”..ve aa soham e dhakkan kholyu…
   Everyone looked at the mess and laughed and this comment was repeated time by time when any individual had changed the position and got at the place of soham… 

               “ Actually Vivek had opened the big “Dhakkan” and he was blaming others especially Soham because of his size…But Vivek was caught by Nisarg with solid proof…Nisarg was looking like undercover agent..
    The above paragraph is written by Nisarg when I was writing this in SQL lab. And I firmly believe that “one should get the credit for his creativity, no metter how silly it is.” So credit for these three lines goes to Nisarg.  

     After that I got in full form so didn’t remember other’s comments as I was making maximum of them. The comments were not so much funny but the situation made it laughable.

    We were talking about some things. At the time I was standing besides Finhas. He had hook-shaped design on the backside of the shirt so I commented:”..ve kya be Finhas tere papa ye hook se tuze upper latkate hai…? ” silliest comment, even I wonder why had I make such?   And some other comments like: “mar khana hai?”(to Harshid)     ”ve thoda knana pina rakh” (to soham as he completed before me.).  That’s all I remember. After some times keyur’s dad-mom came to us just to say: “how are you all and eat properly.”
     
    The plate was too too too heavy. I lost balance of my plate time to time while laughing. “have to pakku soup chadi gayo,  abe pakad…” Time to time people help me in keeping my dish straight so that I didn’t spoil their cloths. Yeah…They are selfish, who doesn’t? (Ans to this question is may be …hmm…Anna Hazare.)  and ya, if panchal is going to use the same heavy dishes in his marriage then definitely I will not come. It’s almost a Kilo. Why didn’t you give us dumbbells instead?   

      @6:30 everyone completed, the only not out player on the pitch is ME. Maybe I eat too much or … too slow. Aniket was talking to vivek about some girl standing behind me. But I didn’t have slightest idea of what they were thinking so I just turned 180 degree. But before I see anything Vivek turned me another 180 degree and now I had completed my circle. Then they told me the mystery. Still people turning you round and round with the dish(almost a kilo) in the hand is …awkward. Obviously all found it very amusing.
       
         At the end Finas suggested that I should take that soup in a bottle and drink it every morning. Now the moment arrived when my every move become laughing stock…every move… I turn, they laugh. I speak, they laugh. I walk, they laugh. When I took mouthful content and some fall down, they laugh. If I look at someone, they laugh at him. When I laugh, they went mad. Oh God. In any other situation, this will not even bring a smile.

“Speak less, work more” is motto of so many successful people but “speak less, LAUGH more” became our motto of the evening.
     
At the end Aniket said:”Abhi pata chala yaha Gujarat me alcohol restriction kyu hai…sala yaha log soup se hi chada lete hai to phir alchohol ki jarurat hi kya hai?”

At around 7:00, we started to leave.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Yellow-T-Shirt Girl

Water-Cooler Fun

"Inside Out" fun