THE FP winning ParTy

I had not written any blog for a long time that by no means indicate that I had fracture in my finger or arm but I was little bit disappointed with me. Let’s cut the crap…

The thing is we got a fantastic treat by AhmedAli, Finahas, Vishwa, Gajjar and Jenil. If you are regular reader of this blog then you must know Vishwa, Ahmad and Finhas. Jenil is one of the most studious guy of our class, a good programmer, always makes jokes about only two persons :”Dukhi” and “Vaghodia”(the mystery about this will be revealed later). Gajjar is ……hmmm…………Gajjar. I don’t think I can write anything about this person. He may be a good person but every time I met him he was talking about some nonsense. By the way, these 5 persons were winners of this year’s FP, a college event.

We 25 persons were invited into party. It would be boring for you to read all the names in the list. So I introduce them as the time arrives.

It was 1:30 P.M. and we were really hungry. I was sitting in the comp.lab. with Vivek(read his funny description in ‘Panchal’s marriage part-3’ if you want to.) and Keyur. Keyur got a message and we run towards the parking then accelerated towards KALYAN CAFE, a fatehgang based restaurant. This was my first visit to that. When we arrived, all others had already been in place. There was some small isolated section in the restaurant away from main area in which 4 tables were set up. It was good to have such isolated section as in the last party(soham’s birthday) the manager got angry because we were making so much noise that he couldn’t listen the order of other customers.

As I entered that isolated section I announced:”where is Panku?”. He replied immediately. The thing was as I found out that we had same taste in food so I wanted to sit with him. At least I had someone on my side who agree at my most of comments about food. But vivek LUKHOO sat across him so I had to sit somewhere. So I sat across Aniket. “that will be OK” I said to myself. By the way, menu is: papad, butter roti, malai kofta, palak paneer(my favourite and also Pankil’s), rice and daal fry.

First the soup arrived, it was corn soup, worst soup I ever had. Then papad. Actually we all had consumed more papad then Rotis.

By the way, “vaghodia” is our FR and “Dukhi” is Dhwanil. I had no idea why they called Dhwanil “Dukhi”. Hey guys, if you know the reason pl. comment it below. And for “vaghodia”, he came from vaghodia so he was named “vaghodia”, weird….lol.

I didn’t remember the whole party but some parts of it...

1) Keyur, who always make some silly comments at Finhas, said out of nowhere : “ve Finhas maar khana hai?”
Finhas answered in his typical style:”Ve kale sanje ghare nahi poke…yaha se Bharuch jane k sare transport bandh karva dunga….pachi pacho b avvano nahi re…”
Keyur:”******* **********************”


2)Finhas:”ve panku ka second rank aya hai be, 20% vo nikalega…sidhi bat hai…”
Actually pankil had contributed 20% of amount in soham and finhas’s common birthday party before. So Finhas was making such comments.
Pankil:”ve madan maar khavo che…”
I said in little bit angrier tone:”finhas…..aisa kar sale teri shadi me bhi pankil se 20% lena ….”

3)Finhas in his typical style said in my ear:”…mane uperwala e evo power bakshyo che ne k mane jamvanu na male to aa badha(25) glass nu pani pi jau ne to bi 4 divas lagi khavanu na magu….”
I started laughing.
Finhas:”…ve….evo power che la mara ma.”

4)me(saumil), Aniket, Donga, Asodariya, Keyur G and nirav were sitting at one table. The least noise-making table was ours as except me and Aniket no one is speaking in more than 20dB range.
At one moment I told aniket:”…ye parth jo jokes marta hai na vo to samaz me hi nahi ate…..akhir hasna kis baat pe hai…” he agreed to me:”..same here…”

5) There was one guy named barve kunal, a due soft guy, who had taken some agency or something, so people called him “duesoft”, I don’t know exactly what it was.
Aniket:”ye salla…….due soft kabse mera papad kha raha hai…ye kya hai be…”
Barve gave him a cunning smile.
Nisarg who was sitting on the other side of Barve readily agreed:”…haaa be…abhi abhi mera adha papad bhi vo hi kha gaya….”
KEVO LAAA…..Barve?

6)In the middle of the lunch, I heard some noise from the table behind me.
Someone was yelling:”MOGLI…..MOGLI…..”
Soni hardik:”..ve abse parth(“vaghodia”) ka nam MOGLI rakhte hai….”
Aniket:”sahi hai be…maine mark nahi kiya ….dekh to sahi bilkul vaisa hi hai…baal to dekh…”
Nisarg:”ve chalo sab MOgli ka song gate hai….”
Then we all sang a song loudly:”jungle jungle pata chala hai…chaddi pahan k ‘fool’ khila hai……………”
Someone said:” ….paheni to hai na………?”
Keyur P from the corner: ”ve sab chup raho be …vrna vo boomerang se marega…”
Donga:”..ve patte-batte nahi pahenta hai?”
Jenil:”ve kya be…….modern mogli che be….mobile pan vapre che…”
Dhwanil:”hala….jena…ab programming chalu mat karna…” (I don’t know the relevance of this comment but I heard it.)

7)At one moment when Jenil was clicking the photograph of Dhwanil(“Dukhi”), he smiled. Everyone laughed at nisarg’s comment :”…ve Dhukhi hasyo…ve dhukhi hasyo….”

8)There was one surprise, Ankit was invited to this party and during all this time, he tried to smile at our silly jokes and situation. But as me and Aniket had observed, he seemed so out of place like:”…are yaar, in bandaro k bich kaha phas gaya…”

9)As I was not fat (that’s good way of writing that I am thin.), at the time when waiter was serving the rice, I said:”…bas…bas….”
Waiter continued to give me the rice and told me:”…are khao na….”
Aniket heard this and rold me:”…dekh saumil, ye waiter bhi tumhe khila raha hai…”
By the way, I was last at completing the lunch. Aur saalo main enough khata hu be but it’s not my fault k me mota nahi hota….

10)After the party, aniket:”…chalo na finhas ko pakad ke marte hai….”
Me:”…sahi hai…yaar uski personality hi aisi hai na……… ki usko marne ki dil se ichha hoti hai….”
Aniket:”…tumhe marne ka mood hota hai matlab khatam be…sahi hai per aisa hi hai…”

11) So at last we had ice-cream, then came out. We stood there in sunlight and were chatting.
Suddenly vishwa came from behind:”…are tum log kyu Anaconda ki tarah yaha dhoop me khade raheke khana pacha rahe ho….”
Vivek and I surprised:”…is that true?...”
Vishwa:”I am sorry but I had a lot more knowledge about snakes …yeah that’s true..”
Vivek saw parth the vaghodia standing in sunlight and said:”….apde to samjya pan aa MOGLI kyarthi dhoop ma khavanu pachvava mandyo…”

This party was good. But obviously not as good as soham and finhas’s birthday party. That was crazy.
At the end, thanks to Ahmed, Finhas, Gajjar, Jenil and last but not least Vishwa.

Comments

  1. aabe palak paneer sapne main kha raha tha kya.
    it was paneer tikka

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha be ..........sale kitne dhyan se padhta hai...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Water-Cooler Fun

The Yellow-T-Shirt Girl

"Inside Out" fun