COMPUTER ENGINEER, REALLY?


 This is esoteric post only for Comp. Eng.


Today I was having DMS (DataBase Management System) lab.  We were currently working on Oracle 9i made by oracle corporation. After the lab I went to parking as I was going to bunk all other lectures. In the parking, I saw Pawaskar Brothers.  If you don’t know them or saw them then let me describe them. They are twins, same height-body and look almost identical. Whenever I saw them, a question arose in my mind that how could someone distinguish them. But as none of them are my friend, I just put that question on back burner.

       But today after looking those twins something came to my mind. Before I tell you what it was I wanted to ensure that the it was not made up afterwards but clicked at that particular moment  and it was the first thought in the queue of thoughts:


“IS THAT ANY PRIMARY KEY WITH WHICH I DISTINGUISH THESE TWO….?”

So from now on I am confident that, in the 3rd year of computer engineering, finally I became one.

ORACLE CORPORATION keep one reserved seat for me……………….  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Water-Cooler Fun

The Yellow-T-Shirt Girl

"Inside Out" fun